You think Nigerian churches have the ‘wonderfullest’ posters? You think ‘MMM must favor me’ is a shocking thing to include on a church poster?
Then you definitely need to see these.
After I initially got over the shock of this sign, I went “my daddy is Jesusssssssss!!!!.” Can I get a halleluyah?
Lockhart needs to lock up whoever made this the church sign pic.twitter.com/OhqWHfDGFq
— Janda (@fakejanda) June 13, 2017
2. Ah! Ah! Ah!
What doth my eyes seeth?
Oh well, I guess this was done on purpose. I personally think it’s a really cool strategy. Someone would see this and go “wawu, get high on Jesus? I have to see what’s up”.
Unfortunately, all I can think of right now is crack (Help me Jesussss!!)
— Courtney Arthur (@TournyArcher) June 16, 2017
3. It seems like the Uber fare in the abroad is cheaper sha. But really though, think about it. How cool would it be to Uber with Jesus. He’ll definitely be able to foot the bill, even if it’s from Ikotun to the Island (lol).
What songs would he play when he connects the aux cord to his device? What would you guys talk about? Would he just let you rest your head on his shoulder all through the trip?
Actual church sign I just drove by: “Don’t ride with the devil, Uber with Jesus”
— Brian Vaughn (@brian_d_vaughn) June 17, 2017
4. To be very honest, I really don’t know what to say concerning this sign. If you do, please drop your comment in the comment box. Thank you.
pastor: ok nick you’re in charge of the sign outside
pastor: & you’re sure you believe in god & take church seriously?
me: uh huh
— nico (@notnotcrying) June 12, 2017
5. Okay? Snape was the hero. So?
What exactly am I supposed to pick from this sign? Am I missing something?
Every time I pass this church they have another random sign and I was not disappointed today pic.twitter.com/arafxqB1ad
— Rachel 🌸 24 (@shamelesspjm) June 13, 2017
6. This makes a whole lot of sense. God always wants to be close to us, so I guess this sign is 120% accurate.
Y’all better run back to Jesusssss.
Indiana update: church sign of the day = “if god seems far away, guess who moved”
— 30 in 32 (@30in32) June 15, 2017
7. Again, I need help understanding this.
Church sign on my way home today. 🖤🐧💛🙏 pic.twitter.com/BXYWkolxW2
— ©arol 🖤🏒 (@cmwinter87) June 12, 2017
8. Jokes apart, have you?
Have you actually prayed about it?
Biko, not every time complain, sometimes, pray!
Wisdom from the sign of another local church. pic.twitter.com/LStzqpSOUH
— St Pauls (@stpaulslaurel) June 13, 2017
9. You know that ‘salt bae’ guy? Good.
Now picture God sprinkling his love on the world.
Snapped a shot of our church’s sign as the sun was setting because I thought I saw praying hands in the shadows… pic.twitter.com/TbVUQVEHY2
— Emma Jordan-Simpson (@RevEmmaJ) June 15, 2017
10. We saved the very best for last. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you (drumrollllllllllllllll)……
— Holly Rowe (@sportsiren) June 7, 2017